Monday 26 April 2010

When can I have a Council House Please ?

Below is a copy of the email that I have sent on behalf of the people ignored by Hywel Francis.
.
I cannot perform miracles but at least I have tried.
.
It is obvious thanks to your kind words that the email addresses of Les Rees,Hywel Francis and John Slater only operate when they want them to.
.
Dear Hywel Francis
.
Since I started my campaign in October 2009 I have consistently been asked by the people that you were supposed to represent many things.
.
One question that cannot be ignored by myself but is obviously ignored by you is the following "When can I get a Council House ?"
.
Why do you not reply to the many calls,letters and emails that you have received
?
.
I look forward to your reply without delay.
.
PS You can ignore your constituents but you cannot ignore me.
.
Yours Sincerely,
.
Councillor Kevin Edwards
.
British National Party Candidate Aberavon Constituency
.
"Justice for Linda Lewis"

No comments: